Friday, January 9, 2009

Geocaching in Cherry Hill

I finished work early today and decided to do a little geocaching with the rest of the afternoon.

I stopped by the Cherry Hill Covered Bridge spot for the third time in three months, and this time, finally, I found it. I gave the compass keychain to Gino and we put in the gold token.

Another one I found today was called A Maze 'n Trek. It was in the woods behind the soccer fields just off Brace & Kresson. There was nothing inside that suited Gino so we took nothing and left nothing.

The first part of a multi-cache was also in that maze behind the soccer fields. This one was called Jurassic Park. The cache container had alternate coordinates inside it that led to the house with the dinosaur statue in the picture. It's actually a really cool looking sculpture and the picture doesn't do it justice.

View my new track Geocaching in Cherry Hill started in United States, New Jersey, Gloucester City.

No comments:

Post a Comment