Friday, July 23, 2010

Rowan's Cache

After a morning meeting nearby, I had some time to kill before my next appointment, so I took a stroll along a beautiful wooded path on the Rowan Universtiy campus and grabbed Rowan's Cache. It was situated in the crook of a large tree in the middle of the wooded area, just slightly off the main pathway. If I were a few inches shorter, I might not have been able to reach this, but as it was I only had to stand on the very tips of my toes to grab the container (a vitamin bottle covered with camouflage tape). Inside the bottle was nothing really special, so I put my Coins Of The World travel bug inside for the next geocacher.
The Big Tree

Can you see the cache hidden in there?

Camo'd Vitamin Bottle
Cache contents (with my Coins Of The World TB)

No comments:

Post a Comment