Thursday, December 18, 2008

Geocaching All Over

Today I found 4 geocaches, all of them spread pretty far across South Jersey. It just so happened that today I was working all over the place so I got a few easy ones.

The first geocache was What's This In My Side Yard? I looked right at the container and didn't really notice it the first time. Walked around in a big circle, slipped and almost fell down the hill, scratched my arm on a thorny thing, then ended up right where I started - looking right at the cache! I left the Mighty Shark Geocoin. The second part was beautiful. A historic little monument right in the middle of a residential community.

Another geocache that I found today was Church Woman of Lawnside. This was one of those places I've probably driven past hundreds of times, but still never noticed. It was nice to actually stop and appreciate the local memorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment